Total Disarray

Let's see. I don't have near enough stress in my life. My day job is crazy and they're laying off folks right and left. I just launched my own company and I'm flying by the seat of my pants. My elder child just started Kindergarten. I unwittingly volunteered to be a room mother. I'm volunteer teaching ESL (which I lerve) once a week - at a level I've never taught before. Ailing parents, family dramas, let's not forget therapy (I think I need more therapy), and bills piling up.

Oh wait, I have a great idea! I know! Let's sell the house! Ok. But first we have to do all the things we always wanted to do to make it look presentable so someone ELSE can enjoy it.

Ok, let's do that. So... New paint, new roof, new blinds, new carpet, new yard. Awesome. It's not quite done yet though. Here's how we've been living for a couple of weeks...

Comments

Steph. said…
Whoa! Selling su casa? Do you know where you want to move yet? We MUST catch up! Wow!
Anonymous said…
dude, you said NOTHING about this last Tuesday night! I'm with Steph... Wow.

-babs

Popular Posts