Self Portrait of a 38 Year Old

I am 38. It happened to me yesterday, even though from the outside, it looked like any other day.

The upper 30s aren't so bad thus far. Saying the number out loud however is odd. I don't mind being 38...

It's just that it doesn't seem possible.



My awesome family got me an awesome new camera. It's AWESOME. A Canon Rebel xs. I almost slept with it last night.

With no apologies or disclaimers, because at 38 you should be plenty well adjusted, here's my likeness as interpreted by my awesome new camera... (Did I mention it's awesome?)

Comments

Aitchmark said…
You're still younger than I was when we first met....

You'll hit that milestone on 3 or 4 years-- when I hit 60!

now *that's* hard to believe.
Steph. said…
Oooh! You are going to LOVE your camera--especially with the kids. I have the same one!

You are fabo, Tam-o! At 28, 38, 48 and beyond!
Cat said…
funny post, and I understand. It seems my body is aging rapidly, and my mind is never going to catch up. My mind still thinks it's twenty.

Popular Posts