Superstitious

I'm not usually all that superstitious but yesterday afternoon, this is what I saw when I went to get gas.

I don't know if the person before me did it on purpose or it was dumb luck, but this is where it stopped. It took me off guard enough to take a picture. But not enough to start the car and go get gas at another pump.

Que sera sera.

And then, last night after class, there was a black cat waiting for me on the roof of my car.

Swear to God.

I confess it gave me a case of the willies. I didn't have my camera with me or I would have taken a picture of that too. The cat was nice enough to give me a friendly meow, let me scratch his chin, and then he skedaddled.

So. Not sure what all that means, but if I get struck by lightening or something, well if I do, I guess I just do. Maybe I'll buy a lottery ticket today...

Comments

Steph. said…
Late replying to this, but you must have figured out that two superstitious sightings cancel one another out and you're all clear! At least, that's what I tell myself. HA!

Popular Posts