New Life Abounds

A mother wren chose to build her nest in our barbecue pit. We discovered her on Saturday and after moving her nest as gracefully as possible to a hanging planter very nearby, the little ones hatched today!

Look closely. They have big black eyeballs and fuzzy gray heads. In this picture, two of them have their little mouths open, yellow beaks agape.

If that's not cute enough for you, one of my dearest yoga mamas had her baby about a week ago. A beautiful healthy boy, and me with another little boyfriend to lerve. As of April 17th, Parker Vincent Misenti lives among us. He was born the day I left Mexico.

Since I left Mexico, I have been trying to hold on to some of what I found there. In keeping with that, I went to a Zhongtian Yiqi meditation this evening led by Master Li Junfeng. It was excellent. Admittedly, I can't say after one hour that I actually connected with Heaven, Earth, and all of humanity, as is the goal. But I can say I did some good quiet living during that hour. And that's a start.

Hey! Look at all this living we're doing around here...

Comments

Dipu said…
Baby birds? Have you told Tom?!?!?
Andrew said…
I want to hear more about the meditation you're doing. I'm doing a qigong practice as well.

Popular Posts