I Miss Speaking in Spanish

I had a Spanish professor who would say (and he would say it in Spanish so it was all the better) that...

English is for business,
French is for making love,
Italian is for singing,
and Spanish,
Spanish is for talking to God.

I totally buy into that.

Claro que si.

Comments

Anonymous said…
hmm. that means that my conversations with God are limited to:
hola?
Que paso?
Donde esta la bano?

Which, if you think about it, is just about all you need to know!
Anonymous said…
I forgot "Por favor" and "Gracias."

I use those ALL THE TIME in prayer.

Ok, I'll stop hogging your comments now.
Schwartz Family said…
I think Japanese is for speaking out of synch with your lips.

I like Hawaiian in which they use no gutteral letters (like G or J).

I am trying to figure out what "Claro que si" means. The internet translates it to "Clear that if", which, I see words, but it doesn't mean much to me.

D
Anonymous said…
baruch atah Senor Dios, el rey melach...


I don't know, Tam. Might get confusing.

Popular Posts