Ode to a Man in Black and White
I wrote this silly limerick in honor of Chad and his last day on the team with us after more than 18 years. This is sentimental, filled with inside jokes and certainly meaningless to everyone except a handful of people I share cubicle space with. But I wanted to save it, so here it is: J
Ode to a Man in Black and White
There once was a man from Manor.
Few were calmer or saner.
He became a teller.
He’s a really good fellah.
Promoting him was a no-brainer.
More than 18 years, he dazzled.
Oh, the problems he wrestled!
His career has been stellar,
(He’s a terrible speller.)
The man has never been frazzled.
Now he’s off to do something new,
but his guidance will ever ring true.
Of no one we’re fonder.
When we’re lost, we’ll just ponder,
MarCom, what would Chad do?
Comments